Thursday, February 26, 2009

job 8:21

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
Give Him honor, glory, praise!
But the words do not exist
Neither do sufficient days
For His works no man can ponder
And His ways no heart discern
Such goodness cannot be fathomed
And majesty no soul can learn
Glimpses only can we catch
As our eyes and hearts unfold
But the True and Just and Famous One
We are too frail to now behold

Could I but tell You how I feel
But yet my heart is bound to burst
That before my sinful days began
You came to my rescue first
And now You use me in Your plan?!
I could hardly think it true
If not for evidence abounding
That the One at work is You
So please give me better words
Give me something new to say
Until the sight of You perfects vocabulary
Jesus, I so long for that day!

No comments: