Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Birthday Prayer for Nate


06.14.2010

Gracious Father, from above
You look down on me in love
And one great evidence thereof
Is my priceless brother, Nate

Today's his birthday, as You know,
So let my words please somehow show
In part my gratitude to go
Through life with my sweet brother, Nate

As he turns 17 this year
I pray he knows You always near
And that his heart enthrones You dear
Please lead my solid brother, Nate

I pray with every day he'll see
More of who You made him to be
So to pursue wholeheartedly
Glory You planned for my brother, Nate

Will you please captivate his soul
Your glories only to extol
That we'd relinquish all control
For You to guide my brother, Nate

Please let him know he is Your treasure
Loved beyond all human measure
He is my joy and he's Your pleasure
Thank You for sharing my brother, Nate

No comments: