Wednesday, May 26, 2010

soundtrack of my day

Wake up call: "it's a new day, oh it's a new time, and there's a new way I'm gonna live my life, because all the old has passed away and the new has come, thank God, it's a brand new day"

"what heights of love, what depths of peace, when fears are stilled and strivings cease"

"You are everything that I live for..."

"this is a song of surrender, for whom have I but You, and You are, You are better, forever so much better than the world, You are my Portion, my Reward, my never-ending, overflowing Lord, my Portion, Lord"

"the Lord has promised good to me, His Word my hope secures"

"overwhelmed and uninspired by this communication breakdown"

"You make me beautiful, You make me stand in awe, You step inside my heart and I am amazed"

"You are the source of life, I can't be left behind...this world has nothing for me, I will follow You...capture me with grace"

"My love is over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's inbetween"

"Lord, I really need to hear You speak, so remind me in the waiting that You are working all things out for the good of those who are called by You, for the good of those who are in love with You, that's why we sing"

"all You are is all I want always, draw me close in Your arms, o God, I want to be with You"

And I think I'll go to sleep to: "I want You, Lord, I want You more than what You give, I just want who You are, and I'm not asking for any answers, just Your face, I just want who You are, glory in the adoration of my heart, cause I want You more"

Thank You, Lord, for the gift of song.

No comments: