Friday, September 23, 2011

The Martins: DIY Laundry Detergent

A few weeks ago I made my first ever batch of Do-It-Yourself Laundry Detergent. I have really enjoyed it and want to pass it along, but I took it from my friend Megan Martin's blog so you should check it out there. She did such a great job with taking pictures and figuring up the savings that I didn't feel the need to re-do all her great work. :)

The Martins: DIY Laundry Detergent: It's official.. I have finally jumped on the bandwagon for making my own laundry detergent. I was so skeptical at first, but after doing it...

1 comment:

Megan Martin said...

Aww, I've never had someone link to my blog before. :) Thanks friend! I'm glad you liked the detergent. I actually got the idea from Darrah who got it from another blog! ha!